In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Working in the Color Correction workspace
- Using vectorscopes and waveforms
- Using color correction effects
- Fixing exposure and color balance problems
- Working with special effects
- Creating a look
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 14.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 14.
- Read through Lesson 14.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 14 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 14 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 14 folder with your instructor.