In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Using the Titler window
- Working with video typography
- Creating titles
- Stylizing text
- Working with shapes and logos
- Making text roll and crawl
- Working with templates
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 16.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 16.
- Read through Lesson 16.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 16 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 16 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 16 folder with your instructor.