In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Choosing the right export options
- Exporting single frames
- Creating movie, image sequence, and audio files
- Using Adobe Media Encoder
- Exporting to Final Cut Pro
- Exporting to Avid Media Composer
- Working with edit decision lists
- Recording to tape
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 18.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 18.
- Read through Lesson 18.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 18 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 18 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 18 folder with your instructor.