In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Using the Project panel
- Staying organized with bins
- Adding metadata to your clips
- Using essential playback controls
- Interpreting footage
- Making changes to your clips
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 4.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 4.
- Read through Lesson 4.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 4 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 4 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 4 folder with your instructor.