In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Understanding transitions
- Understanding edit points and handles
- Adding video transitions
- Modifying transitions
- Fine-tuning transitions
- Applying transitions to multiple clips at once
- Using audio transitions
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 7.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 7.
- Read through Lesson 7.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 7 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 7 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 7 folder with your instructor.