In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Adjusting the Motion effect for clips
- Changing clip size and adding rotation
- Adjusting the anchor point to refine rotation
- Working with keyframe interpolation
- Enhancing motion with shadows and beveled edges
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 9.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 9.
- Read through Lesson 9.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 9 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 9 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 9 folder with your instructor.