Upon completion of Lesson 1, you will be able to:
- Start Google Document and identify the parts of the opening screen.
- Enter text in a document.
- Navigate a document.
- Use the Backspace and Delete keys to correct errors.
- Rename a document.
- Create a folder in which to store your document.
- Locate and open an existing document.
- Create a new, blank document.
- Magnify and reduce the document using the Zoom feature.
- Use Full Screen Reading view and preview a document.
- Change the page orientation of a document.
- Print a document.
- Sharing and exiting Document.
Lesson 1 Folder
- After completing all the steps in the tutorial and the Lesson 1 projects and activities, share your Lesson 1 folder with your teacher. Your folder should contain the following files:
- To Do List
- Cosmic Lecture
- Thank You Letter
- Holiday Clearance
- Interview Tips
- Activity 1-1
- Activity 1-2
Lesson 1 Exam
- Lesson 1 Exam (password required)
- For this assessment, you will be required to get a score of 23 or better before you can move on to Chapter 2!!