Upon completion of this Lesson 2, you will be able to:
- Select text.
- Create paragraphs without blank space between them.
- Undo, redo, and repeat recent actions.
- Move and copy text using drag-and-drop and the Clipboard.
- Use the Clipboard.
- Find and replace text.
- Identify the number of words in a document or a selection.
Lesson 2 Folder
- Create a new folder named Lesson 2 inside of your Google Document folder in your Google Drive.
- Once your folder is created, you will need to locate the following shared files in this Lesson 2 folder:
- Golf Tournament.docx
- Job Interview.docx
- Web Site.docx
- Make a copy of these files, move those copies into the Lesson 2 folder, convert them into a Google Document formatted file, and rename them without the Copy of so the Google Document looks like the file names above.
- Once you have converted these files, you can delete the original files with the W to the left of them.