Upon completion of Lesson 3, you will be able to:
- Change the font.
- Change the size, color, and style of text.
- Use different underline and font effects.
- Copy formatting using the Paint Format.
- Understand styles and apply Quick Styles.
- Create new Quick Styles.
- Clear formatting.
Lesson 3 Folder
- Create a new folder named Lesson 3 inside of your Google Document folder in your Google Drive.
- Once your folder is created, you will need to locate the following shared files in this Lesson 3 folder:
- Checking Account.docx
- Golf Tournament 2.docx
- Make a copy of these files, move those copies into the Lesson 3 folder, convert them into a Google Document formatted file, and rename them without the Copy of so the Google Document looks like the file names above.
- Once you have converted these files, you can delete the original files with the W to the left of them.