Upon completion of Lesson 5, you will be able to:
- Understand objects and how to use them in documents.
- Insert objects and pictures.
- Insert, resize, and move inline objects.
- Change an inline object to a floating object.
- Recolor graphics.
- Draw and modify shapes.
- Add text to drawings.
- Create callouts.
- Create and modify SmartArt.
- Create and modify WordArt.
Lesson 5 Folder
- Create a new folder named Lesson 5 inside of your Google Document folder in your Google Drive.
- Once your folder is created, you will need to locate the following shared files in this Lesson 5 folder:
- Make a copy of these files, move those copies into the Lesson 5 folder, and rename them without the Copy of so the Google Document looks like the file names above.