Upon completion of Lesson 5, you will be able to:
- Understand objects and how to use them in documents.
- Insert objects and pictures.
- Insert, resize, and move inline objects.
- Change an inline object to a floating object.
- Recolor graphics.
- Draw and modify shapes.
- Add text to drawings.
- Create callouts.
- Create and modify SmartArt.
- Create and modify WordArt.
- You are having a birthday party for your friend. Create an invitation using WordArt, images, and shapes. Use the drawing tools and Google Maps to create a map from your school to your house. The map should be a direct replication of the Google Map. The school’s street address is 120 11th Avenue NE Sibley, IA 51249. Title the document Birthday Party-(your initials).
- Create a newsletter about your class. Decide on a name for the newsletter, what information should be included, a page design, and attractive online images or clipart. Name the file Class Newsletter-(your initials).