Upon completion of Lesson 6, you should be able to:
- Insert page breaks.
- Understand content controls.
- Insert and modify headers and footers.
- Insert page numbers.
- Modify document details.
- Use the Research tool.
- Insert, modify, and format tables.
- Convert text into tables.
- Sort text.
Lesson 6 Folder
- Create a new folder named Lesson 6 inside of your Google Document folder in your Google Drive.
- Once your folder is created, you will need to locate the following shared files in this Lesson 6 folder:
- Make a copy of these files, move those copies into the Lesson 6 folder, and rename them without the Copy of so the Google Document looks like the file names above.