Upon completion of Lesson 1, you will be able to:
- Define the terms spreadsheet and worksheet.
- Identify the parts of a worksheet.
- Open an existing workbook.
- Rename a workbook.
- Move the active cell in a worksheet.
- Select cells and enter data in a worksheet.
- Edit data in cells.
- Find and replace data.
- Preview and print a worksheet.
- Close a workbook.
Lesson 1 Folder
- Create a new folder named Google Sheets inside of your Google Drive folder.
- Inside of your Google Sheets folder, create a new folder named Lesson 1.
- Once your folder is created, you will need to locate the following shared files in this Lesson 1 folder:
- Make a copy of these files, move those copies into the Lesson 1 folder, and rename them without the Copy of so the Google Sheets spreadsheet looks like the file names above.