Upon completion of Lesson 2, you will be able to:
- Change column widths and row heights.
- Position data within a cell by aligning or wrapping.
- Change the appearance of cells using fonts, font sizes, font styles, colors, and borders.
- Designate the number format used for data stored in a cell.
- Use the Paint Format to copy formatting from one cell to another.
- Clear cells.
Lesson 2 Folder
- Create a new folder inside of your Google Spreadsheet folder and name it Lesson 2.
- Once your folder is created, you will need to locate the following shared files in this Lesson 2 folder:
- Make a copy of these files, move those copies into the Lesson 2 folder, and rename them without the Copy of so the Google Spreadsheet looks like the file names above.