Upon completion of Lesson 3, you will be able to:
- Copy and move data to other cells.
- Use the drag-and-drop method and Auto Fill options to add data to cells.
- Insert and delete rows and columns.
- Freeze panes in a worksheet.
Lesson 3 Folder
- Create a new folder inside of your Google Spreadsheet folder and name it Lesson 3.
- Once your folder is created, you will need to locate the following shared files in this Lesson 3 folder:
- Make a copy of these files, move those copies into the Lesson 3 folder, and rename them without the Copy of so the Google Spreadsheet looks like the file names above.