Upon completion of Lesson 4, you will be able to:
- Enter and edit formulas.
- Distinguish between relative, absolute, and mixed cell references.
- Use the point-and-click method to enter formulas.
- Use the Function button to view summary calculations.
- Preview a calculation.
- Display formulas instead of results in the worksheet.
Lesson 4 Folder
- Create a new folder inside of your Google Spreadsheet folder and name it Lesson 4.
- Once your folder is created, you will need to locate the following shared files in this Lesson 4 folder:
- Make a copy of these files, move those copies into the Lesson 4 folder, and rename them without the Copy of so the Google Spreadsheet looks like the file names above.