Upon completion of Lesson 5, you will be able to:
- Identify the parts of a function.
- Enter formulas with functions.
- Use functions to solve mathematical problems.
- Use functions to solve statistical problems.
- Use functions to solve financial problems.
- Use logical functions to make decisions with worksheet data.
- Use functions to insert times and dates in a worksheet.
- Use text functions to format and work with cell contents.
Lesson 5 Folder
- After completing all your Lesson 5 step-by-steps, projects, and activities, share your Lesson 5 folder with your teacher. Your folder should contain the following files:
- Functions Worksheet
- Occidental Optical
- Budget for ****
- Test Grades
- National Bank
- Team Stats
- Golf Tryouts
- Xanthan Promotion
- Car Purchase
- Manufacturing Expense
Lesson 5 Exam
- Lesson 5 Exam (password required)
- For this assessment, you will be required to get a score of 25 or better!!