Upon completion of Lesson 6, you will be able to:
- Sort data in a worksheet.
- Use AutoFilter to display only specified data in a worksheet.
- Apply conditional formatting to highlight data.
- Hide worksheet columns and rows.
- Insert a shape in a worksheet.
- Insert a picture in a worksheet.
- Use a template to create a new workbook.
- Insert a hyperlink in a worksheet.
- Download a workbook in a different file format.
- Insert, edit, and delete comments.
Lesson 6 Folder
- After completing all your Lesson 6 step-by-steps, projects, and activities, share your Lesson 6 folder with your teacher. Your Lesson 6 folder should include the following files:
- Employee List
- Oil Production
- Botany Florist
- Time Card
- Tax Estimate
- Expense Report
- Impact Salaries
- City Facts
- Paper Sales
- School Bus
- Compact Cubicle
- Activity 6-1
Lesson 6 Exam
- Lesson 6 Exam (password required)
- For this assessment, you will be required to get a score of 19 or better!!