Upon completion of Lesson 1, you will be able to:
- Start Google Presentation.
- Understand the elements of the presentation window.
- Open an existing presentation.
- Rename a presentation.
- Navigate through a presentation.
- Change views.
- Use the Slides and Outline tabs.
- Use the Ribbon.
- Use the Slide pane and Notes pane.
- Change the layout.
- Delete a slide.
- Print a presentation.
- Exit Google Slides
Lesson 1 Folder
- Create a new folder named Google Presentation inside of your Google Drive folder. Inside of that folder, create a new folder named Lesson 1.
- Once your folder is created, you will need to locate the following shared files in this Lesson 1 folder:
- Make a copy of these files, move those copies into the Lesson 1 folder, and rename them without the Copy of so the Google Presentation looks like the file names above.