Upon completion of Lesson 2, you will be able to:
- Create presentations.
- Apply themes.
- Use the Slide master.
- Edit pictures.
- Add slides.
- Find and replace text.
- Add text to slides.
- Add notes to slides.
- Change alignment, spacing, case, and tabs.
- Work with bullets.
- Change font attributes.
- Check spelling, style, and usage.
- Format slides.
- Add images and videos to slides.
- Insert hyperlinks.
- Apply custom animation.
- Apply slide transitions.
- Start Google Presentation.
- Open the presentation EMT Advanced Class.pptx from the folder where you store the Data Files for this lesson.
- Rename the presentation as EMT Advanced Class-Fall Session, followed by your initials.
- View the presentation.
- On slide 2, change the slide layout to Two Content. Add relevant images to the slide.
- Apply a theme of your choice to the presentation.
- Apply a different background to the World Wide Web slide.
- Enter notes on at least two slides, using the Notes pane. Then, add text to at least two of the slides that have titles.
- Insert at least two new slides and add text to the placeholders.
- Add Web page addresses to the Web slide. Add images or any videos to several of the slides.
- Use the Animation task pane to create at least two animations in the slide show; animate any objects or text.
- Add at least two different transitions to the slide show.
- Adjust all of the text in the presentation so that it appears correctly on each slide.
- Run the presentation on your computer.
- Add your name to the Notes pane.
- Exit Presentation.
- Locate the EMT Advanced Class-Fall Session file you created in Project 2-1.
- Make a copy of this file. Rename the presentation as EMT Advanced Class-Fall Session-2, followed by your initials.
- Insert a new slide after the last slide with the layout Title and Body.
- On the last slide type Prices as the title of the slide.
- Below Prices, Type the following:
- Beginning Class — $100
- Intermediate Class — $125
- Advanced Class — $150
- Leave the presentation open for the next project.
- Open and make a copy of your EMT Advanced Class-Fall Session-2 from your Google Drive.
- Rename the file EMT Advanced Class-Fall Session-3
- Go to slide 1 and type the following in the Notes pane: Be sure everyone has a handout.
- Enhance the slide show, adding any additional objects or animations that you want. Check spelling.
- Close the presentation.
- Use a template, either installed or from the Google site, and the skills you learned in this lesson to create a presentation for an organization to which you belong. Be sure to check your presentation for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar usage. Include images, at least one image from a file, and add animations and transitions to the slide show. Include one hyperlink to a favorite Web site. Name the file My Organization followed by your initials.
- Create a presentation using the ideas you organized in Activity 1-2 in Lesson 1. Choose a theme. Add video and images. Include slide transitions and animation. Name the file My Ideas followed by your initials.