In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Customize brush settings.
- Clean the brush.
- Mix colors.
- Create a custom brush preset.
- Use wet and dry brushes to blend color.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 10.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of the following files:
- CIB Landscape Brushes.abr
- Move them into your Lesson 10 folder.
- Read through Lesson 10.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 10 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 10 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 10 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 10 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.