In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Open a proprietary camera raw image in Adobe Camera Raw.
- Adjust tone and color in a raw image.
- Sharpen an image in CameraRaw.
- Synchronize settings for multiple images.
- Open a Camera Raw image as a Smart Object in Photoshop.
- Apply Camera Raw as a filter in Photoshop.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 12.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of the following file:
- Move them into your Lesson 12 folder.
- Read through Lesson 12.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 12 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 12 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 12 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 12 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.