In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Create and stylize a button for a website.
- Use layer groups and artboards.
- Optimize design assets for the web.
- Record an action to automate a series of steps.
- Play an action to affect multiple images.
- Save entire layouts and individual assets using Export As.
- Design for multiple screen sizes with multiple artboards.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 13.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of the following files:
- Move them into your Lesson 13 folder.
- Read through Lesson 13.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 13 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 13 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 13 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 13 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.