In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Define RGB, grayscale, and CMYK color spaces for displaying, editing, and printing images.
- Prepare an image for printing on a PostScript CMYK printer.
- Proof an image for printing.
- Save an image as a CMYK EPS file.
- Create and print a four-color separation.
- Understand how images are prepared for printing on presses.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 14.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of the following file:
- Move them into your Lesson 14 folder.
- Read through Lesson 14.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 14 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 14 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 14 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 14 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.