In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Understand image resolution and size.
- View and access files in Adobe Bridge.
- Straighten and crop an image.
- Adjust the tonal range of an image.
- Use the Spot Healing Brush tool to repair part of an image.
- Use the content-aware Patch tool to remove or replace objects.
- Use the Clone Stamp tool to touch up areas.
- Remove digital artifacts from an image.
- Apply the Smart Sharpen filter to finish retouching photos.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 2.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of this following file:
- Move them into your Lesson 2 folder.
- Remove the Copy of from each of the file names.
- Read through Lesson 2.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as Lesson 2-(Part)-(Your Initials). For example, when saving 02A_Start.psd you’d name it Lesson 2-A-AB. These files will be saved in the same folder as the original.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 2 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 2 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 2 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.