In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Make specific areas of an image active using selection tools.
- Reposition a selection marquee.
- Move and duplicate the contents of a selection.
- Use keyboard-mouse combinations that save time and hand motions.
- Deselect a selection.
- Constrain the movement of a selected area.
- Adjust the position of a selected area using the arrow keys.
- Add to and subtract from a selection.
- Rotate a selection.
- Use multiple selection tools to make a complex selection.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 3.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of this following file:
- Move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Read through Lesson 3.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 3 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 3 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 3 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 3 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.