In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Organize artwork on layers.
- Create, view, hide, and select layers.
- Rearrange layers to change the stacking order of artwork.
- Apply blending modes to layers.
- Resize and rotate layers.
- Apply a gradient to a layer.
- Apply a filter to a layer.
- Add text and layer effects to a layer.
- Add an adjustment layer.
- Save a copy of the file with the layers flattened.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 4.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of the following file:
- Move them into your Lesson 4 folder.
- Read through Lesson 4.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 4 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 4 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 4 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 4 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.