In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Remove red eye.
- Brighten an image.
- Adjust the features of a face.
- Combine images to create a panorama.
- Crop and straighten an image and fill in any resulting empty areas.
- Blur the background of an image using Iris Blur.
- Merge two images to extend depth of field.
- Apply optical lens correction to a distorted image.
- Move an object seamlessly.
- Adjust the perspective of an image to match another image.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 5.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of the following files:
- Move them into your Lesson 5 folder.
- Read through Lesson 5.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 5 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 5 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 5 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 5 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.