In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Create a mask to remove a subject from a background.
- Refine a mask to include complex edges.
- Create a quick mask to make changes to a selected area.
- Edit a mask using the Masks panel.
- Manipulate an image using Puppet Warp.
- Save a selection as an alpha channel.
- View a mask using the Channels panel.
- Load a channel as a selection.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 6.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of the following file:
- Move them into your Lesson 6 folder.
- Read through Lesson 6.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 6 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 6 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 6 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 6 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.