In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Use guides to position text in a composition.
- Make a clipping mask from type.
- Merge type with other layers.
- Preview fonts.
- Format text.
- Distribute text along a path.
- Control type and positioning using advanced features.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 7.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of the following files:
- Move them into your Lesson 7 folder.
- Read through Lesson 7.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 7 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 7 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 7 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 7 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.