In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Differentiate between bitmap and vector graphics.
- Draw straight and curved paths using the Pen tool.
- Convert a path to a selection, and convert a selection to a path.
- Save paths.
- Draw and edit shape layers.
- Draw custom shapes.
- Import and edit a Smart Object from Adobe Illustrator.
- Use Smart Guides.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 8.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of the following files:
- Move them into your Lesson 8 folder.
- Read through Lesson 8.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 8 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 8 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 8 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 8 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.