In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Apply and edit SmartFilters.
- Use the Liquify filter to distort an image.
- Apply color effects to selected areas of an image.
- Apply filtersto create various effects.
- Use the History panel to return to a previous state.
- Upscale a low-resolution image for high-resolution printing.
- Inside of your Computer Graphics folder, create another new folder titled Lesson 9.
- Now go to this folder and make a copy of the following files:
- Move them into your Lesson 9 folder.
- Read through Lesson 9.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Photoshop.
- When prompted to use a keyboard combination, be sure to use the Fn option within your virtual machine as shown below:
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 9 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 9 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Navigate to your Lesson 9 folder inside of your Computer Graphics folder.
- Single-click your Lesson 9 folder and then click on the Share button. When prompted, enter your teacher’s email address and click Send.