In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- Understand the history of iMovie
- Determine how to use iMovie
- Establish an understand for the basics of a video recording device
- Know the difference between the different types of video file formats
- Understand the basics of iMovie
- Go into your school issued Google Drive account and create a new folder titled Digital Marketing.
- Inside of that folder, create another new folder titled iMovie.
- Open that folder and create a new folder titled Intro.
- Read through Introduction.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Intro Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Intro folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Intro folder with your teacher.