When you have completed this lesson, you will be able to:
- Identify the importance of Comments within WordPress.
- Create new Comments within WordPress.
- Read this tutorial, which explains the different comment options within WordPress.
- Make a copy of this document, rename it WPSG9-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 5 folder.
- As you read through the tutorial, answer the questions in the document.
- Use the internet to research the benefits and pitfalls associated with allowing comments on your website.
- Create a new Google Document titled Allow Comments?-(your initials) and move it into your Lesson 5 folder.
- Write a half to one page report detailing your findings.
- Set all your pages and posts in your Montana Parks site to allow comments.