In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Choosing project settings
- Choosing video rendering and playback settings
- Choosing video and audio display settings
- Choosing capture format settings
- Creating scratch disks
- Using sequence presets
- Customizing sequence settings
- In your Adobe Premiere folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 2.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 2. Make a copy of these files and move them into your Lesson 2 folder in your Google Drive account. You will use these files to complete your assigned tasks for Lesson 2.
- Read through Lesson 2.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the instructions.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 2 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Locate your Lesson 2 folder inside your Adobe Premiere folder.
- Select your Lesson 2 folder and share it with your teacher.