- Explain the billing and payment process for credit cards
- Once you establish an understanding of credit cards, have researched your options, and have chosen one; your monthly statements begin to arrive once you start using them. Use the following links and information to better understand how the billing and payment processes work with credit card companies.
- Read this article and answer these questions to find out more about the payments and finance charges associated with credit cards.
- Read this article and answer these questions to find out suggestions for getting out of debt if you find yourself in it at some point in your life.
- Read this article and answer these questions to identify how to keep your credit card information safe.
- After completing the assigned tasks in Lesson 5 above, share your Lesson 5 folder with your teacher. Your Lesson 5 folder should contain the following file:
- My Credit Card Choice
Lesson 5 Quiz-CU
- Complete the Lesson 5 Quiz for the Credit Unit.