After studying Chapter 5, you will be able to:
- Define accounting terms related to using a checking account and a petty cash.
- Identify accounting concepts and practices related to using a checking account.
- Prepare business papers related to using a checking account.
- Reconcile a bank statement.
- Journalize dishonored checks and electronic banking transactions.
- Establish and replenish a petty cash fund.
Chapter 5 Folder
- Share your Chapter 5 folder with your teacher. Your folder should include the following:
- Lesson 5-1
- Lesson 5-2
- Lesson 5-3
- Lesson 5-4
- Mastery Problem 5-5
- Challenge Problem 5-6
- Chapter 5 Cases
Chapter 5 Exam
- Chapter 5 Exam (password required)
- Start Reinforcement 1 – Part A