After studying Chapter 11, you will be able to:
- Define accounting terms related to posting to ledgers.
- Identify accounting concepts and practices related to posting to ledgers.
- Post separate items from a purchases, cash payments, and general journal to an accounts payable ledger.
- Post separate items from a sales, cash receipts, and general journal to an accounts receivable ledger.
- Post separate items from a cash payments and general journal to a general ledger.
- Post special journal column totals to a general ledger.
- Journalize and post correcting entries affecting customer accounts.
Chapter 11 Folder
- Share your Chapter 11 folder with your teacher. Your folder should include the following:
- Lesson 11-1 WT
- Lesson 11-1 OYO
- Lesson 11-1 AP
- Lesson 11-2 WT
- Lesson 11-2 OYO
- Lesson 11-2 AP
- Lesson 11-3
- Lesson 11-3 11-4 AP
- Lesson 11-5
- Mastery Problem 11-6
- Challenge Problem 11-7
Chapter 11 Exam
- Chapter 11 Exam (password required)
- Read Chapter 12