After studying Chapter 13, you will be able to:
- Define accounting terms related to payroll accounting, taxes, and reports.
- Identify accounting concepts and practices related to payroll accounting, taxes, and reports.
- Analyze payroll transactions and record a payroll.
- Record employer payroll taxes.
- Prepare selected payroll tax reports.
- Pay and record withholding and payroll taxes.
Chapter 13 Folder
- Share your Chapter 13 folder with your teacher. Your folder should include the following:
- Lesson 13-1
- Lesson 13-2
- Lesson 13-3
- Lesson 13-4
- Mastery Problem 13-5
- Challenge Problem 13-6
Chapter 13 Exam
- Chapter 13 Exam (password required)
- Read Chapter 14.