When you have completed Chapter 2, you will be able to:
- Explain how marketing affects businesses.
- Describe marketing’s impact on individuals.
- Discuss ways marketing benefits society.
- Discuss three common criticisms of marketing.
- Explain how marketing can be used to solve social problems.
- Define consumerism.
- Explain ways by which businesses improve their own practices.
- Discuss how ethical issues affect marketers’ professional responsibilities.
Chapter 2 Folder
- Log into your Google Drive account.
- Navigate to your Chapter 2 folder inside of your Unit 1 folder
- Share your Chapter 2 folder with your teacher. Your folder should contain the following files:
- Study Guide 2-1
- Affects of Marketing
- Improved Exchanges
- Study Guide 2-2
- Public Awareness
- Study Guide 2-3
- Consumer Laws
Chapter 2 Exam
- Chapter 2 Exam (password required)
- Read Chapter 3