When you have completed Lesson 1, you will be able to:
- Explain how marketing today differs from marketing in the past.
- Show why understanding customers is crucial to applying the marketing concept.
- Inside of your Unit 1 folder, create a new folder titled Chapter 4. Everything you complete for Chapter 4 will be stored within this folder.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it Study Guide 4-1-(Your Initials), and move it into your Chapter 4 folder.
- Read Lesson 4-1 on pages 90-95.
- As you read, utilize this presentation to help you answer the questions in your study guide.
- Market opportunities consist of either totally new markets or ways to improve a company’s offerings in existing markets. Choose a business in your community or a surrounding community. Write a three-paragraph memo to the owner or manager identifying a possible market opportunity and the reasons you believe the company should consider the opportunity. Name the Google Document Market Opportunity-(your initials).