In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- What’s new in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Nonlinear editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Exploring the standard digital video workflow
- Enhancing the workflow with high-level features
- Incorporating Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium into
- Exploring the Adobe CS6 Production Premium workflow
- Touring the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 workspace
- Exploring the workspace layout
- Customizing your workspace
- Go into your school-issued Google Drive account and create a new folder titled Digital Marketing.
- Inside of that folder, create another new folder titled Adobe Premiere.
- Watch this video to learn how to log into your Appstream account to access the Adobe Premiere video editing software.
- Read through Lesson 1.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere.
- When prompted to open your lesson file(s), follow this path in your Shared Drive option in Google Drive: Shared drives / Digital Marketing / Adobe / Student Data Files / Classroom in a Book-18 / Lesson 01 / Lesson 01.prproj
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the instructions and put your initials behind the name. Leave your copy of the file in the Shared Drive folder.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 1 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 1 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 1 folder with your teacher.