In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Working with fixed effects
- Browsing effects with the Effects Browser
- Applying and removing effects
- Using effects presets
- Using keyframing effects
- Exploring frequently used effects
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 13.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 13.
- Read through Lesson 13.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 13 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 13 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 13 folder with your instructor.