In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Choosing project settings
- Choosing video rendering and playback settings
- Choosing video and audio display settings
- Choosing capture format settings
- Creating scratch disks
- Using sequence presets
- Customizing sequence settings
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 2.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 2.
- Read through Lesson 2.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere.
- When prompted to open your lesson file(s), follow this path in your Shared Drive option in Google Drive: Shared drives / Digital Marketing / Adobe / Student Data Files / Classroom in a Book-14 / Lesson 02 / Lesson 02.prproj
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the instructions and put your initials behind the name. Leave your copy of the file in the Shared Drive folder.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 2 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 2 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 2 folder with your instructor.