In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Using the Media Browser to load video files
- Using the Import command to load graphic files
- Choosing where to place cache files
- Capturing from tape
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 6.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 6.
- Read through Lesson 6.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 6 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 6 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 6 folder with your instructor.