In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
- Performing a four-point edit
- Changing the speed or duration of clips in your Timeline
- Replacing a clip in your Timeline with a new shot
- Permanently replacing footage in a project
- Creating a nested sequence
- Performing basic trimming on media to refine edits
- Implementing slip and slide edits to refine your clips’ position or content
- Dynamically trimming media using keyboard shortcuts
- Inside of your Adobe Premiere, create a new folder titled Lesson 8.
- Go to the Shared Drive to find your lesson files for Lesson 8.
- Read through Lesson 8.
- Complete the yellow highlighted steps in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- When prompted to rename files when completing the steps, rename them as directed in the text.
- Make a copy of this Google Document, rename it to Lesson 8 Study Guide-(your initials), and move it into your Lesson 8 folder.
- Complete the study guide as directed.
- Share your Lesson 8 folder with your instructor.