Upon completion of Lesson 2, you will be able to:
- Change column widths and row heights.
- Position data within a cell by aligning or wrapping.
- Change the appearance of cells using fonts, font sizes, font styles, colors, and borders.
- Designate the number format used for data stored in a cell.
- Use the Paint Format to copy formatting from one cell to another.
- Clear cells.
Lesson 2 Folder
- After completing all your Lesson 2 step-by-steps, projects, and activities, share your Lesson 2 folder with your teacher. Your folder should contain the following files:
- Nigel Budget
- Bird Census
- Phone Shop
- Cell Bill
- TechSoft Balance
- Mileage Chart
- Clear Information
Lesson 2 Exam
- Lesson 2 Exam (password required)
- For this assessment, you will be required to get a score of 25 or better!!