Upon completion of Lesson 6, you will be able to:
- Sort data in a worksheet.
- Use AutoFilter to display only specified data in a worksheet.
- Apply conditional formatting to highlight data.
- Hide worksheet columns and rows.
- Insert a shape in a worksheet.
- Insert a picture in a worksheet.
- Use a template to create a new workbook.
- Insert a hyperlink in a worksheet.
- Download a workbook in a different file format.
- Insert, edit, and delete comments.
- Objects are a simple way to present hierarchical information or relationships, such as for a team, club, school, family, or organization. For example, your school probably has a principal, teachers, and students. In a worksheet, create a grouping of objects to illustrate at least three levels of that hierarchy like an organization chart. Format the object appropriately. Name the file Activity 6-1 followed by your initials.