Upon completion of Lesson 3, you will be able to:
- Create and format WordArt.
- Build and format charts.
- Create a table.
- Modify a table’s style and layout.
- Draw, select, manipulate, and format an object.
- Scale and size an object.
- Copy, move, and group objects.
- Create a text box on a shape.
- Animate shapes.
- Order visual elements on a slide.
- Insert objects on a slide.
- Add a header or footer.
Lesson 3 Folder
- After completing all the steps in the tutorial and the Lesson 3 projects and activities, share your Lesson 3 folder in Google Drive with your teacher. Your folder should contain the following files:
- Cotton Report
- Animal Shelter
- Project 3-1
- Animal Shelter Altered
- Project 3-2
- The Company
- Presentation Help
- My Company
Lesson 3 Exam
- Lesson 3 Exam (password required)
- For this assessment, you will be required to get a score of 20 or better!!