- To best view and maneuver around your online textbook while learning iMovie:
- Hold down the Control key when you click on the Tutorial links. This will show a pop-up menu.
- Select Open Link in a New Window.
- Resize both your windows so that you are able to see each on your screen.
Lesson 4 Textbook
- Read the textbook for Lesson 4 to better understand how to create an iMovie project.
Lesson 4 Project
- After reading how to create an iMovie project in Lesson 4, complete the following:
- Create a new project called iMovie First Project followed by your initials. Choose a standard aspect ratio for your project.
- Add the favorited video clips from your iMovie First Import event to your project. You need to have between 7 and 9 minutes worth of video clips in your final project.
- Pick a portion of your project that you would like to add background music to and add it.
- Watch the video in your project and trim any unwanted frames.
- Then add the following to your video project:
- Transitions between at least three different clips in your video.
- A title to the beginning of your video and for sure one other location within it. One of the titles has to be repositioned.
- At least one voiceover recording and a sound effect at some point in your video.
- At least five photos with motion effects in your video project. One of the photos needs to be cropped and rotated.
- Leave iMovie open for the next lesson.
Lesson 4 Exam
- Lesson 4 Exam (password required)